3 Hot Businesses you can start RIGHT NOW!!!
Starting an online business has never been easier. Technology has grown so fast that most businesses can’t keep up with the demand. There are more potential customers than ever and plenty of money to go around. Many of the industries I am going to list in this post have already hit the BILLION DOLLAR INDUSTRY Mark. What does that mean for you? Well, it means you have tons of money that are available which you can get a piece of. So let’s take a look at these industries, shall we?
1. Social Media Managment
This is a HOT industry right now for many reasons. Most customers share experiences online both good and bad. Not to mention it’s the fastest way to connect with your customers and keep them up to date on whats going on. Many social media managers work remotely for many large, medium, and small businesses. The tasks you perform vary depending on your agreement with your client. You could be responsible for posting content so many times per week and responding to followers. You will work in conjunction with the business to develop a Social Media strategy and set goals. Your job is to maintain the social reputation of the company while engaging its followers and being responsive to Inquiries, Feedback, & general mentions.
Skills you should possess for a role like this are the following.
- Writing content and use proper grammar
- Creating graphics for posts many online tools make this much easier than before. Tools like Canva can do wonders with basic knowledge of graphic design
- HashTag research and a basic understanding of keywords
These 3 things will definitely get you on your way and help you get started. Although there are many more things you need to be aware of understanding the information above will help get you far. Try it on your own social media profiles for your business for practice and use that success to gain new clients.
2. Virtual Assistant
This is probably the most diverse and easiest market to break into. The reason for that is being a virtual assistant doesn’t consist of anything in particular. You can do everything from managing someone’s calendar, responding to emails, appointment setting, internet research, and so much more. Virtual Assistants perform several different administrative tasks for business professionals daily. Real Estate agents don’t make money unless they are showing houses and making offers. Just like attorney’s don’t make money unless they are in the court room. The problem with this is that they can’t be at two places at one time. Meaning a Real Estate agent can’t take a call from a potential client responding to an ad for a property if he/she is already showing one. An attorney cannot take an urgent call from a potential client if they are in court. That’s where a VA comes in. You are able to handle these tasks all while your professional client does what they do best. Everyone wins, Everyone Makes Money, Problems get solves and both businesses grow. Below is a list of things to help you prepare and stay organized while performing these services.
- A Calendar for clients to book time with you. Calendly, Acuity, schedule once, among others are great tools for this
- You need a Website, Social Media Pages, and a Professional email for potential clients to find out more about your services and contact you
- You need a way to bill your clients and invoice them. Paypal, Stripe, and even built in payment gateways from your calendar platform can assist with this.
- PC/Laptop, the Internet, & Microsoft Office. These will allow you to perform tasks from anywhere in the world making it a FLEXIBLE business to be FREE
3. Coaching / Strategists
This area has to be the hottest of them all. Becoming a Coach or a Strategist consists of helping someone Plan, & Develop and strategy and guide them to the goal. Your job is to provide support and guidance during the engagement. Thier are several different niches within this market. You can provide Accountability Coaching, Business Strategy, Life Coaching just to name a few. The main thing you want to keep in mind is to make sure it’s something you’re knowledgeable of. Coaching is not something you just get into. You must be very familiar with the area you are coaching in to see success. Let’s say you are a career coach. People come to you for guidance when they are looking to change careers, grow within their career, or Assistance with managing their current career. If you are someone that can’t keep a job, doesn’t handle authority well this may not be the area for you to market in. The main thing is finding your niche within this BROAD and I mean BROAD market and promoting yourself so that you and your audience can come meet up and do great things together. Coaching is one of the most rewarding things I have ever done. Seeing people reach their goals and consistently exceed expectations give you a sense of joy. So what should you do to get started?
- The Universal Coaching Institute is a great place to start if you want to become certified. Although becoming certified is not a requirement to break into this field it definitely gives you an advantage when touting yourself to potential clients.
- Hire a Coach to teach you. This is one of the first things I did before going down the certification path. I did this because I wanted to learn how it works and what systems I would need to put in place. This also helped learn what questions I should ask while going through certification training and becoming more comfortable with the process.
- Develop a system on how you will coach your clients. This is just as simple as having some schedule a session talk to you about their struggles and you giving them all the answers. You need to have an Onboarding Process to learn more about your potential client. A Consultation to discuss things further and gain clarity on their needs. Then a plan to educate them and give them the tools they need to stand on their own so they aren’t 100% dependent on you. Your job is to help them get over that hump and make their path as smooth as possible to their goals. Not to make it where they need you for every single decision they make.
These ideas can be started right from the device you are reading this article on. You just have to invest and resources into your business in order to see success. My advice is to make sure you have the necessary knowledge and guidance when starting in any type of venture. Most importantly the passion in what niche you choose. Don’t get into something for the money. You are setting yourself as well as future clients up for failure at some point. When you don’t have a passion for what you do or enjoy any of it the tasks become tiring and you don’t put in the effort needed to exceed expectations from your PAYING clients.
Definitely, make sure you reach out to someone to help you develop a strategy. Get some e-books, sign up for some sessions and apply the knowledge you receive. That’s the only way you’re going to see the least amount of road bumps while building your business. I hope you enjoyed this article and definitely don’t forget to join my mailing list and Facebook Community. If you’re looking for some guidance in any type of online business Schedule a Free Discovery Session and let’s discuss your goals.
[grwebform url=”https://app.getresponse.com/view_webform_v2.js?u=SKuyi&webforms_id=12845905″ css=”on” center=”off” center_margin=”200″/]